Sunday, April 20, 2014

My photo story

My photo story is about A little angel. She is a very cute Japanese girl, the photos are from her Instagram. After I finished the video, I was surprised by the outcome. What I did was just adding several pictures from my computer, and then chose a song as the background music. However, the video is so fancy and lovely. Here, we can see, Animoto is really a used-friendly and useful tool. So what if I use it for my teaching? I think I can make use of it in two main ways. Firstly, I can make my teaching contents a beautiful video with pictures, videos, music, therefore, students will be attracted and pay their attention to it, at the same time, they can learn something. In addition, I can ask my students make their own photo stories by using Animoto. However, they have to use some English vocabularies, make some English sentences, anyway, just make their own English stories. I think they will enjoy the process and learn some English.

1 comment:

  1. The little cute is precious, but for your assignment you need to add text.

    ReplyDelete